Right now it's stormy with a lot of lightening and thunder and rain. I love it! It makes me feel cozy, even though it's almost as humid as a jungle out there. Just kidding, it's not that humid. :) I love you!
Monday, May 31, 2010
May - Kristy
Here it is, the start of our blog. I'm so excited to begin! I love you both and miss you more than I can say. This is the last day of May, so here you go! Enjoy!
Rain Storms and White Legs
Japanese Treats
My Baby at Headland Beach, Mentor, OH
Freckled Lips
A Sunday Evening Drive
We went to Amish Country today with some friends for Memorial Day.
The Amish Folk
Amish Countryside. We had so much fun seeing all of the buggies and men plowing in their feilds and the farms. It was really quite beautiful. They have a cheese factory where we tasted cheese. There is an amazing chocolate store and bakery. Good times!
Here I am in an Amish Bonnet.
Right now it's stormy with a lot of lightening and thunder and rain. I love it! It makes me feel cozy, even though it's almost as humid as a jungle out there. Just kidding, it's not that humid. :) I love you!
Right now it's stormy with a lot of lightening and thunder and rain. I love it! It makes me feel cozy, even though it's almost as humid as a jungle out there. Just kidding, it's not that humid. :) I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just love all the pictures you and Ry take. you are very talented at it :) I am so happy that you guys are enjoying Cleveland. I know we liked it when we came to visit. I wish we could come again...like tomorrow :) ha ha I am sure we will be making another trip up there in the future! love ya lots
Post a Comment